Join Us for our Exclusive Roundtable at CES
Despite once being very disparate channels, TV and social media advertising now go hand-in-hand – with many advertisers on the lookout for new and innovative ways to maximize performance between the two. They recognize that a cross-media strategy brings tremendous opportunity for audience targeting and the creation of relevant, phased touchpoints for engagement.
We invite you to escape the madness of CES for an hour on Wednesday, January 8th from 9:00 to 10:30 for an exclusive roundtable breakfast with your industry peers to explore the topic: From Signal to Shopper – Innovations in Performance-Driven TV Advertising.
Topics for discussion:
- How are brands bridging the disconnect between TV and digital advertising with a cross-media strategy?
- What signals and audience data are available today to support more targeted cross-media advertising?
- How can we combine TV audience data with sophisticated real-time signals to drive a more targeted social media and ecommerce strategy?
- What are the latest techniques for measuring the ROI of TV advertising?
- How do you conquest big spending TV advertisers through paid social?
Spots are limited, so register today.
Click here to find out more about Kenshoo’s presence at CES. We hope to see you there!