The iProspect team was looking for new and innovative ways to improve their client’s bidding and reporting, as well as increase the scale and efficiency for their advertising on Amazon. In addition, the team was looking for new ways to automate previously manual tasks so they could focus on more strategic initiatives for their clients.
Kenshoo Ecommerce helped the iProspect team address their challenges with the following solutions:
Bidding & Optimization
- Budget Pacing: Kenshoo’s solution for automatic budget pacing combines the power of budget pacing and bid management, making it easier to reach your budget and performance goals. Its advanced visualization features allow you to view and manage progress towards your goals at scale with easy-to-interpret charts, visible at a glance.
- Bid to ROI: Uses Kenshoo’s algorithmic clustering to forecast the expected performance of keywords based on their similarity to one another and then makes bid changes to achieve a portfolio ROI target. This is extremely beneficial for keywords with low performance.
- Products Manager: Kenshoo’s Products Manager provides every detail and facet about your products from one platform – from product insights to attributes to performance. Leverage industry-leading technology to execute smart, product-driven campaigns that allow total control of your brand while featuring the right products on Amazon for your business.
- Dimensions: Kenshoo incorporates extensive support for categorizing search elements to create groups that extend beyond the native campaign hierarchy. Grouping by meta-data attributes has many uses. Report on business objectives, manage status or bids of elements that share common traits despite being spread throughout the advertising program, and much more.
- Automated Actions: Automated actions enable you to change settings in your campaigns, ad groups, keywords, and ads according to criteria specified by you, directly from the Analysis grid. Simply filter your data and then create your new action. You can schedule a time and frequency for your action to run, define the conditions, and specify the action that takes place if these conditions are met.
- Bulksheets: Use bulksheets to efficiently add or update entities at scale. From creating Amazon campaigns, ads, keywords, ad groups, negative keywords, set bid adjustments, Kenshoo Ecommerce Bulksheets let you do more in less time.
- Scheduled Reports: Scheduled reports are offline reports that you can customize and then schedule to be generated at the frequency you need. You can choose to have your scheduled reports automatically delivered via FTP, email, Amazon S3 storage, and/or Google Cloud Storage.
- Products Not Serving: The Amazon Products Not Serving report is a product-level scheduled report which provides an aggregated view of Amazon products not serving within a specified date range. The report provides a breakdown of the reasons the product is not serving, along with a summary of the total percentage of time products were not serving during the time range defined.
- Google Data Studios Dashboards: Make smarter business decisions by leveraging Kenshoo’s integration with the Google stack. Our seamless integration enables you to access your Kenshoo cross-publisher data in Google Data Studio. Set up refreshable, interactive dashboards and reports and slice and dice your data to your heart’s content.
Since working with Kenshoo Ecommerce, the iProspect team has seen a reduction in their client’s Advertising Cost of Sales (ACoS) on Amazon, improved budgeting efficiency by setting up portfolios, as well as ensuring overspending is a thing of the past. In addition, their client has seen an 84% YoY return on their investment and a 159% increase in overall revenue.
iProspect is a global, award-winning agency – focused on converting consumer intent into action and driving business performance for the world’s largest brands, including Diageo, Hilton, Burberry, General Motors, Procter & Gamble, Gucci, and Microsoft. The iProspect team works across a network of 4,600 employees spread over 94 offices in 56 countries.
In 2018, iProspect won more than 200 awards including 15 leadership recognition awards and 25 Agency of the Year titles and was named Digiday’s Agency of The Year. iProspect is named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Search Marketing Agencies, Q4 2017, #1 Global Digital Performance Agency by RECMA, Industry Agency of Choice at The International Performance Marketing Awards, and took home 4 Effie awards across the globe in 2018.
iProspect is part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dentsu Inc.
- The iProspect team was looking for new and innovative ways to improve their client’s bidding and reporting, as well as increase the scale and efficiency for their advertising on Amazon.
Bidding & Optimization
- Budget Pacing
- Bid to ROI
- Products Manager
- Automated Actions
- Scheduled Reports
- Products Not Serving
- Google Data Studio Dashboards
- Since working with Kenshoo Ecommerce, the iProspect team has seen a reduction in their client’s Advertising Cost of Sales (ACoS) on Amazon, improved budgeting efficiency by setting up portfolios, as well as ensuring overspending is a thing of the past. In addition, their client has seen an 84% YoY return on their investment and a 159% increase in overall revenue.