Automated Actions. Our “Gift of the Week” holiday social marketing video series continues with a deep dive into Kenshoo’s time-saving feature
The holiday season is full of family time and festivities with friends, but if you’re a social marketer, chances are you’re going to have to spend at least some portion of your holidays minding your campaigns. Between watching your budget, making sure your ROI is on track, refreshing your creative, running special offers, there’s so much to do in a very short yet very critical time. Wouldn’t it be great if you could sprinkle some holiday magic on your campaigns so they practically managed themselves? While we don’t have any special pixie dust to offer we do have the next best thing—Automated Actions—and our latest episode of the “Gift of the Week” holiday social marketing video series shows you how to use this powerful tool.
In the video, we review five key ways you can save time and work more efficiently with Automated Actions:
- Setting alerts—Receive an alert when significant shifts happen, such as changes in spend, CTR, or ROI. You’ll save time by no longer needing to do frequent manual checks and you’ll be alerted precisely when you need to take action.
- Setting times—Turn ads on or off or change budget settings on specific dates and times with just a few clicks. For example, you can set your Black Friday promotional campaign to stop running at midnight, or you can give your campaigns a 25% boost at 6:00 a.m. on Cyber Monday.
- Creating rules—Automate day-to-day administrative tasks, such as pausing ads with poor performance or increasing budget for top performing ad sets.
- Acting on signals—With some helpful integrations we have with third parties, you’re even able to take action based on weather and health forecasts. This allows you to do creative things like run specific ads when it’s raining out, or to increase ad set budget only when it’s sunny out.
- Refreshing creative—Combat ad fatigue when a downward trend in CTR is detected by automatically refreshing ad creative. We’ll pull a new image from the album you designate within the Creative Manager asset library.
Bonus! In addition to the many templates for Automated Actions we already offer, we’ve just launched four new, holiday-themed templates you can use right now. Watch the video now to learn about these new templates, and to get more details on how Automated Actions can help you work smarter and give you more time for merry-making this holiday season.
Missed previous episodes of our “Gift of the Week” holiday social marketing series? Catch up with them here: